The winners of FESPA’s 2017 Awards were revealed at its annual Gala Dinner, which took place at the Grand Elysée hotel in Hamburg on Wednesday 10 May.
The winners of the application categories are:
- Point of Purchase Products – Paper & Board: Augustus Martin, UK
- Point of Purchase Products – Plastic: HQprint Daniel Ries, Germany
- Posters: Atelier für Siebdruck, Switzerland
- Original Serigraphies and Giclees and Fine Art reproductions, books, brochures: Atelier für Siebdruck, Switzerland
- Decals, Printed Labels, Fleet Marking and Window decals: Signbox Limited, UK
- Special Effect Printing: Atelier für Siebdruck, Switzerland
- Special Effect T-Shirt and Garment Printing: MIDI PRINT LLC, Russia
- T-shirts and Other Garments: MIDI PRINT LLC, Russia
- Roll-to-Roll Printed Textile: The Look Company, Qatar
- Glass, Ceramic, Metal and Wood Products: Digital Plus Ltd, UK
- Direct Printing on Three Dimensional Products: P&P Promotion SRL, Italy
- Non Printed Signage: HNS Signs, UK
- Functional Printing: Classic Stripes PVT. LTD, India
Also announced at the Gala Dinner were the winners of the three following categories:
The 2017 Young Star Award, which is marked across all categories and is open to those aged between 15-25. This year’s Award went to Sandra Zomer from the Netherlands for her entry, titled illusive mind, who received a cheque for €1,000.
This year’s People’s Choice of the Year winner, voted for online by FESPA’s global print community from the shortlisted entries, was presented to OMUS PTY LTD of Australia for its Louis Vuitton pop-up store entry in the Non-Printed Signage category.
The Best in Show Award, decided by the judges across all of the entries that they felt offered the most outstanding example of print, went to Atelier für Siebdruck, Switzerland, for its entry titled Le Monde des effets in the Special Effects Category.
Best in Show Award went to Atelier für Siebdruck, Switzerland, for its entry titled Le Monde des effets in the Special Effects Category.
For a full list of Award winners and runners up, visit: www.fespaawards.com